Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bring On the Sun!!

I live in Florida, and Spring feels like summer. It has been very hot (mid 80s- 90s) and it's even hotter in New York!!! I've been craving sun and heat for over 4 months and now it's here! Yay!! I can't wait to go to the beach. Ahhh but it has been very stormy these past weeks :(   ***Current weather: partly cloudy but sunny
Half of the kids in my grade are sad that school is ending because they will miss our school and their friends but honestly, I CANNOT WAIT for school to end!! Moving forward! Yeah!! I'm going to the school of my dreams which is a fantastic art school called Design and Architecture Senior High (DASH) I have a week left of 8th grade and then I'm free *cries tears of joy*
Me at DASH haha
Me

Look how much fun they're having
                                             
                              Gotta be prepared!!

Annecy, France (if only the sky looked like this right now)

 
Isn't this cute???!! Marc Jacobs



No comments:

Post a Comment